If the excitement of Repository Fringe alone isn’t quite enough for you, there is plenty going on in Edinburgh to keep you entertained in your evening free time and over the weekend if you are lucky enough to be staying in Edinburgh over the opening weekend of the Festival Fringe.
As there’s more than enough to see in Edinburgh without all the festival hullabaloo going on, the choice may be a little overwhelming so the below suggestions might help you out!
Edinburgh in general – things to see and do…
- The Independent’s guide on what to do with 48 Hours In: Edinburgh
- Time Out’s 20 Great Things to Do in Edinburgh
- The Telegraph’s Five Free Things to Do in Edinburgh
- The Scotsman’s 25 Things to Do in Edinburgh Before You Die
- U.S. News’ Best Things to Do in Edinburgh guide
- Edinburgh Festival Fringe (1 – 25 August, with hundreds of Preview shows on 30 – 31 July 2014)
- Edinburgh Art Festival (31 July – 31 August 2014)
Edinburgh Festival Fringe…
The RepoFringe venue is located close to a clutch of Fringe venues known collectively as Assembly George Square (Venue 3), and sits just around the corner from Gilded Balloon Teviot (Venue 14) so we are very much at the centre of the bustling Festival atmosphere.
The following give a run-down of what’s on during the Festival’s Preview shows on 30 and 31 July 2014 – this includes comedy, theatre, dance, music and cabaret etc…